Wednesday, January 12, 2011

A Starting Point

I have several rooms that need some kind of order. The photos here are of a couple of walls that I have basically just begun hanging things on just to get them together while I think of a workable layout.

This wall is in the kitchen.


I figure since this blog is going to be a record of the transformation of my house from a place to just hang things on the wall and display things wherever there is an empty shelf, I may as well just get these out there.

These two photos are of the same wall in the living room.


This is something I was working on before getting interrupted by Christmas.

This is the opposite wall in the living room.

I have a few things to work with but need more shelves, which I plan on building within the next couple of months.

In addition to what I have shown here, there are several rooms where the blank walls are simply haunting me. But, hey, we all start somewhere, right?


No comments: