Friday, October 15, 2010

Things That Go to Make Up a Life

I have so many interests I sometimes wonder if one lifetime will be enough to experience everything life has to offer.

This is going to be an attempt at a journal of things I do as well as things I find on the internet, in books, movies, as well as things I learn from friends and family.

It will not be in any kind of order, just as random as life itself is.

I enjoy keeping my hands and mind busy with hobbies, crafts, gardening (growing everything), hiking, camping, fishing, bird watching, gaming, cooking, travel, architecture, art, reading, music, movies. You get the idea, this list just keeps going on and on.

As almost everyone else is, I am on a limited budget but have never allowed that to get me down. I love doing and learning everything on a Do It Yourself basis.

We don't all follow the same path through life and I want to share as much as possible with everyone. I'll try not to bore you with what may turn out to be a lot of rehashing of stuff you can find everywhere else. At the same time I hope you'll feel the desire to share things you find interesting as well.

No comments: